21 December 2006

Feel happy when you found your ideas are well appreciated

Dear readers....

I think I read a very good news. I visited del.icio.us and I found this. By the time I read that, my article has been bookmarked by 158 people...and all I can say is "Wow"..

Of course, the fee is good, but looking the fact so many people found my article useful is indeed a greater happiness. And who I should thank to? It's not other than GOD. Honestly, initially this idea sound silly even to me...but something deep inside me convinced me it worth and I should try. So, I try, Mr. Chromatic from O'reilly approved it, I worked on it for about 1 month and it got published.

"Do the best and God will do the rest"...

regards,

Mulyadi

No comments:

How to execute multiple commands directly as ssh argument?

 Perhaps sometimes you need to do this: ssh user@10.1.2.3 ls It is easy understand the above: run ls after getting into 10.1.2.3 via ssh. Pi...