07 October 2010

Online discussion about what /proc/meminfo is....

Everybody has ever seen the file /proc/meminfo, right? Great, but quite likely few of you really know the meaning of each fields there.

So, to help you understand those fields, I have given short lecture (and question/answer too) about it in #ubuntu-classroom in irc.freenode.net server. It was held in October 6th 2010, 21:00 GMT+7. Yeah, it is past already, but fortunately you can read the chat log here (note: the_hydra is me):

Feel free to stop by and read it. Have feedback? Let me know at my usual contact addresses and I shall reply as soon as possible.


regards,

Mulyadi

No comments:

How to execute multiple commands directly as ssh argument?

 Perhaps sometimes you need to do this: ssh user@10.1.2.3 ls It is easy understand the above: run ls after getting into 10.1.2.3 via ssh. Pi...