01 November 2010

Installing Microsoft True Type fonts in Linux....

Recently I got my hand dirty again on reconfiguring my notebook. One of the thing that I did was installing Microsoft True Type Fonts inside Linux. Simply follow the directions written in http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/.

The only problem lies in the fact that the spec file use somewhat wrong download URL. So, to solve that, I made a trivial patch to adjust the spec file here.

Just put the spec file and the patch at the same directory and do:

patch  < patch.txt


Replace "patch.txt" with the actual name of the downloaded patch file name. That should do it :)

regards,

Mulyadi

No comments:

How to execute multiple commands directly as ssh argument?

 Perhaps sometimes you need to do this: ssh user@10.1.2.3 ls It is easy understand the above: run ls after getting into 10.1.2.3 via ssh. Pi...