17 November 2006

Someone is watching you (or your work?) :)

Just a short post...

Wandering in WWW, like usual, and I found this blog entry . So, at least I am happy that someone found my work is indeed useful for him/her :)

In this paper titled "Distributed Software Platforms for Rehabilitating Obsolete Hardware", my Unix Review's article got cited by some folks from Italy.

Hm, this URL is interesting. It's like two ways promotion :) My article indirectly promoted EPCKPT, while EPCKPT was indirectly inspiring my article.

Oh wow, GLUG-chat mailing list once mentioned my article? Gee, missed a lot of fame I was :)


Wanna add more? I think I will keep this posting updated whenever I find new citation, reference or anything toward my articles....

No comments:

How to execute multiple commands directly as ssh argument?

 Perhaps sometimes you need to do this: ssh user@10.1.2.3 ls It is easy understand the above: run ls after getting into 10.1.2.3 via ssh. Pi...