07 September 2004

tuesday...what the hell do I work on today?

Kedengarannya seperti judul yang menyeramkan?

Mungkin juga...that's my impression on what I had done today....I wonder today "why the **** I work on this ****ing project?" Looking for money? For pride? to serve mu country? Or, is it just me that eager to search for challenge...I can't answer it....all I know..suddenly I feel like lamer...

Tree parsing/traversing is one step ahead today...but still the whole object is a crap without clear declaration on how my teammates define the objects (and stuff like the inheritance etc etc)....the usual OOP stuff folks...

I am still thinking on how I create the threading mechanism.....got few ideas but none are implemented yet ! Kinda pissed off facing this **** fact....Maybe tomorrow i will jump into that subject and leave tree traversing/creation for temporarily...maybe i need to borrow Neo's skill for a day or two....:D

gw bener2x pengen marah hari ini.......seakan semuanya seperti neraka yang membosankan buat gw...kayaknya besok perlu latihan san shou nih gw.....I must channel this anger into something...or it will hit me back for sure....

Luckily, girls from India mail me about their progress on NPBlox...so, I just need to await Andreas' progress....where are you brother? Still on vacation? Come back soon pal, IBM Developerworks is awaiting for us....

A creepy day....hope I can step over this horror.....

Mulyadi aka The Hydra


No comments:

How to execute multiple commands directly as ssh argument?

 Perhaps sometimes you need to do this: ssh user@10.1.2.3 ls It is easy understand the above: run ls after getting into 10.1.2.3 via ssh. Pi...