06 September 2004

Butterfly Effect....

How are you guys? Did you enjoy the weekend?

Well, I watched a movie titled Butterfly Effect. In my opinion, the story is twisted and fuzzy. A young man named Kevin (Ashton Kutcher) has several bad experience in his early age. He also suffered a rare brain injury. This injury somehow can make him to be able to change "the past". A scary talent, don't you think?

There is several scenes that reminds me to my own personal experience. It is when Kevin is entering time tunnel going back to the past. His body is shaking, his nose is bleeding and the mouth is locked.

More or less, I was suffering the same thing 4 years ago....An experience that completely change who I am, how I think, how I act, how I sense and how I interact with the whole universe. It's like I was reborn.....equipped with new arsenals and.....this is the sad part....several weird deseases.....

So, what is the point? I think everyone might be experiencing the same thing like me or Kevin....an experience that change ur life. It doesn't necessarily to be scary or horror....but something special so you can't forget it in your entire life....

If you have similar experience...mail me at a_mulyadi@softhome.net or post your comment right here....

yours truly

Mulyadi Santosa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god i have experienced the same thing please contact me i ahve experienced it 8-9 times in my life
i have aim it is mpiazza000

How to execute multiple commands directly as ssh argument?

 Perhaps sometimes you need to do this: ssh user@10.1.2.3 ls It is easy understand the above: run ls after getting into 10.1.2.3 via ssh. Pi...